Ban Request on Juti ☭☆ , Rafael , pinkninja2000 , Itsasecret10 , DanManC467
Name of player: Juti ☭☆ , Rafael , pinkninja2000 , Itsasecret10 , DanManC467

SteamID: juti : STEAM_0:0:87161324 , rafael : STEAM_0:1:50500699 ,
pinkninja2000 : STEAM_0:1:88401402 , Itsasecret10 : STEAM_0:0:2109878 , DanManC467 : STEAM_0:0:80374954
Time in GMT: 10:05 pm (not accurate) Lisbon/Dublin time

Server: Evocity V2p

Summary:While I was running my legal shop, juty came by and used a chair to enter, I told him to leave, later he came again and duplicated his shop on top of mine, I became propblocked, he removed everything when and admin came in the server but later on he did the same thing, after that he came to me as a police Sargent if I'm not mistaken and randomly tazed me. All juty did was ruining everyone's Rp and minging as president, Sru and police Sargent.
Later on Rafael , pinkninja2000 , Itsasecret10 , DanManC467 came to my shop and asked me If i had a license to sell guns, but I was a bmd and like that I wasn't selling any guns, only Kevlars, recipes, ingredients, etc... and so Itsasecret10 as an sru Sergent broke my keypad and with pinkninja2000 as Police Sargent and DanManC467 and Rafael as police officers raided my shop, ramdomly tazed me and arrested me, for no valid reason at all, everything they did was minging, rdm'in and rda.
These people made V2p a bad server that day and I hope they become unable to do it again, for I love to play good rp without this kind of minges.

Evidence:[Image: q1H0M6l.jpg] [Image: lFmfl3E.jpg] [Image: 76vgRfN.jpg] [Image: wWPbrNI.jpg] [Image: Kj2bRqG.jpg] [Image: P7ldtKQ.jpg] [Image: KIuXGWo.jpg][Image: KFqZSAY.jpg]
Good Now I've been banned for 21 hours by [FL:M] Burnett, reason : disconnecting to avoid arrest, and the arrest was the one mentioned by me when those cops RDA me as I mentioned in this ban request.
Thanks for clearing that up. I've requested a ban-removal.
Will these people who minged the server be banned or punished for what they did? I think severe action should be taken upon them. But this is my opinion, And I hope something is done and that my report on them may help this great community.
Is the ban even being considered
Plz reply to this at least say something
Please approve or deny this ban request, Consider approving the best option
BMD is an illegal business that should be kept low, not having signs and what not about it. The arrest was not random, because the items you sell are IC illegal.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]