Unban Request - It's been a Looong time.
Your name: My Name On The Day Of The Ban Was: ☭Russian Bratva☭ | Now it is: Kronomic.

Your ban ID: 42213

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP. 15 Prior bans......

Involved: Just Me.

Why we should unban you: It's been quite a long time, And i have more than just learned my lesson, I havn't played on your server for probably about 5 Month? Probably less. I do not even remember. I would like to be unbanned because i used to love playing on your server, And wish to play again. To check out the Community! Thank You. Hope you accept!
You've reached a total of 15 bans, and you've been banned for double-accounting aswell... in 213 hours...

You should have been permed long ago, and I'd be really surprised to see you given another chance. I fail to see why you should be given another chance, as you've blown all of your chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-28-2014, 11:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You've reached a total of 15 bans, and you've been banned for double-accounting aswell... in 213 hours...

You should have been permed long ago, and I'd be really surprised to see you given another chance. I fail to see why you should be given another chance, as you've blown all of your chances.

Please? I love you Community! And i've really more than learned my lesson.
You should have learned your lesson way before getting 15 bans and doubleaccounting.

Alot of people get permabanned when they recieve 11-12 bans, so you've been playing away what chances you've gotten.

Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(06-28-2014, 11:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You should have learned your lesson way before getting 15 bans and doubleaccounting.

Alot of people get permabanned when they recieve 11-12 bans, so you've been playing away what chances you've gotten.

Anything else you want to add to your case?

I love you.
Thank you.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules. He has a total of 15 bans, where he also was found guilty of double-accounting. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued by banning administrator.
Sincerely, Enzyme