Falcon
Name of player: Falcon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66948201

Time in GMT: 1 AM

Server: v2d

Summary:

We were roleplaying as a spec ops force within the government. This person was assigned to us as a citizen. When things got quiet, them and GeorgeTheBoy fooled around. When they came down to me, Falcon proceeded to tranquilize George, presumably as a joke.

Nobody seemed to be startled by this behavior, at that point, Falcon attempted to call the elevator up while George was ragdolled.

Enzyme was nearby this whole time, I doubt that he allowed this if, in hindsight, he would've seen how scaled up this turned out to be.

Evidence

Yes, this is true. I broke the rules, and you have sufficient evidence to show that I did. Honestly, George and I were just fooling around. George said something against America or something, and him being British, I reacted. He had shot me before aswell, but I am not persecuting George in any way. He was the victim.

I also can say that I had no hostile intention to kill George, as we were fooling around.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-18-2014, 02:09 AM)Falcon Wrote: I had no hostile intention to kill George

You activated the elevator while he was clearly ragdolled, if he had been in that state for only a second longer, he would've been crushed easily.
(06-18-2014, 02:17 AM)ilmon3y Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 02:09 AM)Falcon Wrote: I had no hostile intention to kill George

You activated the elevator while he was clearly ragdolled, if he had been in that state for only a second longer, he would've been crushed easily.

I didn't mean for it to kill him, I knew he would wake up from the tranq in time.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Although this looks bad it was honestly just a mess around on very quiet server. I was joking around about Britain being the best and Falcon jokingly tranqed me. Everyone around us knew we were joking around and as I awoke I jokingly shot Falcon once and ran off.

We were roleplaying but things were incredibly quiet and our boredom got the best of us.
Expected better behaviour from an experienced member and a moderator.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]