Unban Request
Your name: garrys_spider

Your ban ID: 49897

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempting to crash the server

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was not attempting to crash the server. I could agree, however, that I was propminging the tunnel. As far as I know, this does not constitute a permanent ban. Any lag that was caused was a side effect of my main goal. I am not asking you to lift the ban, just to shorten it. Thanks.
Why were you propminging in the tunnel anyways?
It was a bad idea that I hadn't thought through. (now for the bad idea) I was maliciously placing props in each other to cause a glitch that almost immediately destroys vehicles. If you happen to jump into it, you have a chance of immediately dying. (FYI: I ended up deleting the props before any cars drove through)
So you were exploiting a glitch which ended up in the server almost crashing?
I don't know about other people's clients and the server, but I did not notice anyone crash from the game, (there is no way I can tell how the server is running). The lag lasted for an elapsed time of about 6 seconds (from what I can remember). (At the time, I didn't notice the server had almost crashed)
Denied.

You doing that caused the server to almost crash and you did that just to cause pure chaos.