Unban and old Player
Your name: GuswerN

Your ban ID: 28706

Banned by: [FL] Narco

Reason: Huge propminge.

Involved: Only me.

Why we should unban you: Hi have tryed to get unbanned for a long time, I really liked ur servers. As I said in previously unbanrequests, i didnt read the rules in the begining so i got banned a couple times and i was not so mature i didnt took it seriously i was just playing around with some firends. Liked the server so much so i donated to it :/ Anyway the reason i think you should unban me for is that i have learned SO MUCH, since i played on fearless. I played alot RP, and i become much more mature and also i played seriously and read the rules on the servers im playing, I'm ex admin on smurfrp (I resigned) that at least 1 evidence that i can behaive. Plz give me mercy! Sad
As I said on your previous ubr:
"You have a total of 11 bans, and you managed to get all of them within a short amount of time. I suggest you put some work into your UBR if you actually want to be unbanned."

I completely fail to see why you should be unbanned. What you did was an deliberate action, an attack on FL where the only purpose was to cause major havoc. I am strongly against you being unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes well that was a long time ago 1 or 2 years, I was stupid it was my first time on a RP server and i didnt even read any rules... Sad also the last bans i did with purpose cause I wanted to get perma Sad but I regret that so incredible much. I learned so much when I played other servers like I said im so much more mature now. I will never break a single rule, I will only play fair. Like why not give me a last chance? If I would break a rule then ban me forever even on website that cant be hard?( but i wont break any rule) I dont know more what to say Sad Nobody here seems too trust anyone in words Sad I do whatever it takes to convince you that im a good guy now Sad please tell me if i can do something too convince you :/

Best regards Guswern
I fail to see why you should be unbanned.

10 previous bans and you decided to go all in by propminging hoping to get permabanned. Your wish came true.
This was your third ban for propmginging.

Denied.

Closing notes:
The baned player was found guilty of breaking the rules. The banned player has a history of propminging as the total of prop-abuse-associated bans are at a total of 3. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.

Note: This was your last UBR, and you cannot make any more UBRs in the future.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator