PLEASE READ new ban
Your name: Paddonツ™

Your ban ID: 49517

Banned by: console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: i would like to be un-banned because i didnt go on to try play again i went on to try talk to a banning admin as i was not told i was going to be banned nor did he even try make contact with me, also nowhere in the rules does it say you cant use a secondary steam to log onto the server.
Fill out the template correctly. Using a double account is listed in the ToS. There are other ways to talk to the banning administrator like, making a unban request.
sorry i dont see how i failed to follow template ? thats copied and pasted with my details added and im a new person to server and i was not aware of the forums at 1st i feel a admin/mod should atleast explain to the person before they ban them why its gettin done?

and where can these TOS be seen as i dont seem to be able to find them anywhere if your going to put a hidden rule in there surly u should make it easy for all users to read ?
[Image: t0BlQG9.png]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
and like i requested where can these be found because to have a rule hidden like that you must make it available for all user to see (even if there not on forums) i dont just mean a link where is it able to click on your website nowhere you don't have a button to link to the TOS i dont see why im having all these trouble over driving away from a tazor i was already in my car... if someone points a tazor at you in real life and you in your car u would laugh so i have got life time ban for that?!?

its like your finding things to keep me of server i know thats not the case but little things your finding when everyone knows i shouldnt have a life ban for driving away from a taser!
We got rules on the server that doesn't apply in real life.

FearRP isn't a rule in real life, but it is here.
If you don't want to follow the rules because you don't agree with them, then you are getting banned and it's as simple as that I'm afraid.

Common sense applies with double-accounting. I fail to see how circumventing a ban would ever be allowed on an RP gamemode, especially FL.
Do you have anything else to add in this case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
yes i would like to know why i am getting a life ban for running away from a taser i dont see how you lot think this is ok ?? people do it all the time on the server and just get a warning but me a life time ban ........
You've been issued a permanent ban for double-accounting to get around a ban. You've not been issued the permanent ban for breaking fearRP.

Doubleaccounting is not allowed, and people doing it will be punished.

Denied.

Closing notes:

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules mentioned in ban reason. Banned player has been directed to TOS and the permanent ban has been explained. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme