Fail Ban without any any reson !!!
Exclamation 
Your name: [Ger╬]ONE9393︻╦╤─

Your ban ID: 49257

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Basing on the main street as a security guard, contrafarming by locking himself in a room

Involved: no-one just i
Why we should unban you: i don`t know why did the admin ban me when i did buy me some drugLab`s and moneyprinters as securety guard at a hotel next to the nexus where i bought me a room with the name "securety guard office" ,i don`t see in this situation a ban reson,as nexus worker u can`t buy illeagl money printers or druglabs.
but as a securety gaurd is it allowed.sometimes i am upset for the ban reson`s but
this ban reson is the worst the i never hear.
at my own purched intems the can i buy legal and i didn`t hide they like others it do.
i just did buy me a room and did place the money printers,druglab`s there no more.
And why is it not allowed to buy a room in the hotel next to the nexus must i make this in slums or what !!

And where stand this in the Rules ?

At first i am able to buy money priners and druglabs ass a securetyguard,and i am
allowed to call the room like i would and i am able to buy me a door in the hotel next to the nexus.And i did close the door that no-one can steal my drugLabs,moneyprinters.

I don`t know how did saw the admin the situation but the money printers and the drugLabs was mys +imclude the door.

and the admin didn`t tell me his opinion about the situation i didn`t realize the situation.
You were basing right over from the Nexus in the offices on v2d.

Point 7. of the base rules:
Quote: 7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

Point 5. of the job rules:
Quote: 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

You locked yourself in the offices and were waiting for the contra to refill, as a security guard not doing your job. These are two rules clearly stated in the F1 rules as you join.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
i wan`t in the nexus i was in the hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I DIDN`T RAID THAT WAS MYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did buy the door in the hotel then i did close the door and did place money machines. then i want to place they right and then u came and gave me a penalty wihtotu reson u didn`t know hwere we wasi was in hotel NOT NEXUS MAN!!!!!!!!

i didn`t base wiht anyothers i did rent me just a room and when is it not allowed to have money printers or druglabs as a securety guard why u not ban it for securety guards

As i did place the tihng i had want to job i had planned to return to the base of me in the HOTEL(not nexus ) all 20-30 min to get the money.

again man i didn`t raid that all was mys !!!!!!

i don`t care what do u thought about that situation but that sucks when u will penalty me for nothing and u didn`t asked the situation could live Who is the door,who is the money printers,druglab or u could as kwhat i doing or soobut straight ban that is sick for me that sucks soo

i did locking me in office cause that no-one can get in. i doesn`t know anyone the doesn`t keep the door unlock

sry for my misspelling is was too, upset..
You weren't in a hotel, you were in the offices. These rules are both clearly stated, 'locking yourself in a room to contrafarm as a security guard' and 'basing on the main street'.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck