What I bought from YOKO's money Help
So Yoko just got banned for faking buying moneypacks from the Fearless. and I was one of the people who he gave money too..I've got 2 million from him and I've bought loads of cars here are the list of things you need to remove from my inventory

Suits :
Only one suit which was the Adelmo Marchesi

Cars :
1 - lotus Elise
2 - Comet
3 - Hammer
4 - Volvo
5 - Banshee
6 - Corvette
7 - Murcielago
8 - Ferrari

These are all the cars that I bought from his money all the others I've actaully bought them with my money, I hope I didn't forget any, if I did then sorry..

Money :
I only got 2 millon from him and I've spent it to buy all of the rest of the cars that I didn't have..

Sorry, so very sorry for this I didn't actually know that it was fake. I hope this all gets sorted without me or anyone who got some money from him get banned. I really am sorry for this...

The money that I had before he gave was about 157K and you can see it in this picture, and also you can see him getting loads of money packs in the same picture so you know that I'm not lying
http://i.imgur.com/ayHBff1.jpg

Thank you
Good guy Mr.Snow owning up! Good job buddy
The following 2 users Like EuanJ97's post:
  • Tawee, James_Gaff
No worries, the staff will probatly check throught the logs and find out everyone who got money from YOKO, then they'll take away the money and items.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Burnett
Awesome to see you owning up, really lights up how honest the FL community can be!
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • EuanJ97, Envy, Tawee
I go shopping for a few hours and THIS happens! What have I missed!?
You are Brave my sir.

The rest of the people who got some money are probably hiding!

Why are people finding so many exploits?
Starting with the BMW one and now this, wow.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • EuanJ97