Unban Request
Your name: TacticalYeti

Your ban ID: 48610

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Prop-minge, Prop-spam, random taze, RDM x2.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: So while i was playin on the server, a team of like 2 propspammers come on the server. There were no admins on at that moment. so we decided to take action. i had to taze, shoot, and arrest them. While i was doing so an admin was notified, logged on saw me doing this. and banned me. Context was mistaken. i have been banned for probs about a month now, and have to lazy to make a request so here it is.
If you want to have your UBR considered, then you should put some effort into it and explain why you deserve a reduction of the bantime.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-29-2014, 09:25 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you want to have your UBR considered, then you should put some effort into it and explain why you deserve a reduction of the bantime.

I believe i should be un-banned because i was banned out of context. but also i was trying my best to help not destroy.
Well.. You back-seat admined to an extreme.. And broke 5 rules while you were at it. Seeing as the ban only has 9 days left, I will unban you. I hope this is a lesson learned.