I Didnt Mean Too Leave! Unban Request
Star 
Your name: Inkbird

Your ban ID: 48870

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Scamming

Involved: His name on fearless is Linkedmagic. I forgot his name already on steam.

Why we should unban you: I can give the items to him, I disconnected from the game for some reason then i went back in to the server 33x And i couldnt find him so i tried selling it again saying if he would pm me and notice i was there. He wasnt there so i moved on from selling it. You dont have to perma ban me u dont even have my side. You can give me a limited time to give it to him. I will do it. Sorry for the false alarm. I thought it was 33x so i was looking around there and then i was going to look around v22x but then u banned me when i was about to leave and find him. I also forgot his name so that kindave gave it an even bigger effect so thats why i adverted it for a constant time and no answer. I DONT scam. I always pay my customers. Now yes i did talk to u aviator over that pm but as i said i was trying to figure out who it was so i pmed random people. Let me give the man his items becuase now i know his name and he said he was at v22 for sure!!
Why as soon as I give the money do you leave and if you accidentally left then why didn't you rejoin and at the time of this we were on v2p.Aviator gave me the money back so the items aren't needed.Why should you deserve to be out in the servers scamming. There are others that scam and they don't get let off so what makes you an exception. I commend aviator for reacting quickly and helping out.
And i gave you 10 mins to rejoin but you didn't so your lying/fabricating evidence. If you had connection issues then why didn't you contact my name. Or rejoin. Its a bit convient that you left at the time after I gave the money. I do not wish you ever get allowed back on as it could easily happen again.Rant over/my side of the story I wish to leave it here and let staff decide but my opinion will never change.enough said.I will add you on steam to discuss this issue.
You were banned due a ban request which was filed due to the fact you disconnected before fulfilling a transaction.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension is linked below:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46722

You asked for $55'000 in a deal to sell one AWP and a suit. This is a brilliant deal which also sounds far too good to be true and it appears as though, it was. I do question the probability of a random disconnection right at the moment of a transaction.

The user has already been refunded and thus it is not required to return any items.

The following logs will show some of your actions shown in both v2p in conjunction with v33x.

v2p and v33x logs Wrote:v2p [22:00:10] [FL:RP]LinkedMagic (STEAM_0:1:67114836) gave Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) $55000
v2p [22:00:13] Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) Disconnected
The above shows the scam which resulted in your suspension.
v33x [22:06:10] Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) has spawned as Citizen
v33x [22:06:40] Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) said: /advert SELLING Mario piccolo suit for 55k PM Inkbird
The above shows you have changed servers and had no intention to find the player you just scammed.
v33x [22:19:00] Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) said: /pm Aviator *Hello sir! This call has advertised you with a low price of 55k to buy Mario Piccolo Suit with 1 free AWP and amo
You even attempted to contact me, thus showing that you weren't looking out for LinkedMagic.
v33x [22:57:02] Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) Disconnected

You could have easily checked the scoreboard and the fact you tried contacting different people without even 'LinkedMagic' being mentioned must show some intention to not find him. You could have easily seen the the map itself was different. I do not believe that you forgot what map it was in the space of 6 minutes and that you attempted to contact him or find him.

Why didn't you PM me about the situation which could have been sorted?

In addition to this, after your suspension you begin breaking forum rules which has led to a 90% warning, which clearly shows a lack of respect for our rules and community. As of this moment, the suspension stands.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player Inkbird (STEAM_0:1:77486050) will stand as issued.
The user was found violating server rules by not completing a transaction worth $55'000. Despite user's statements, the user joined a different server and proceeded to attempt to sell it without any attempts to find the user he scammed. There are vast changes in the map and one could easily determine they were in the wrong server. As a result, this appeal will be denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator