BR on -= Crowix =-
Name of player: -= Crowix =-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1427152

Time in GMT: 11:58

Server: v33x

Summary: This guy just posted an OOC law about killing a prop killer/prop pusher/prop surfer. (Backseat administrating)

Evidence: http://imgur.com/2MPQYEA
It is called a joke mate! I never killed him. I just made a joke... Skeptical

If i was serious i would have used /broadcast. But I told that in OCC as a joke. With almost 330 hours of play time I know better then to do backseat admin.
And if you cant take a joke over OCC and send a bann request for that. Tells more about you then me I think.

Also, I would like to know why you left the server right after posting this BR? I think that is a strange thing to do.

Player [KDG] Kurrey [FL:RP] left the game (Disconnect by user).
Player [KDG] Kurrey [FL:RP] (STEAM_0:1:55013639) has disconnected.

So you join a server, catch half a joke in a screenshot. Send a BR on this person for making a joke in OCC. Then disconnect (after insulting me) from the server without giving me any usefull information on why you did this? Talking about a random BR? Tounge

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=259437061

So if this post could be deleted here would be great! I don't like to see my name be used in such a bad way or on a BR forum, When I clearly did nothing worng. Thank you!

Cheers,
Crowix
I don't really see the humour in ordering for someone to be killed in ooc, in practically the same format you would use as a law?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(05-13-2014, 02:42 PM)KPred Wrote: I don't really see the humour in ordering for someone to be killed in ooc, in practically the same format you would use as a law?

1. i can not decide what you find funny or not. But it was ment to be funny.

2. As i sayed before posting a BR with a screenshot with a half a joke is not much evidence to begin with.

3. IF i ment it and it was a law i would have used /broadcast.

4. Sending a BR on someone without giving them any info on why and leaving the server after insulting (see provided screenshot...) me and to avoid doing this. Is ok?

Correct me if i'm wrong on any of these.

P.s. i spent over $50 on this server, only to get a BR for making a joke by a rather new person on the server?
* Inform about ban requests *

There is still ban requests that's been up for over two months, waiting to be judged. This will not be denied right away because the following user or staff member isn't answering. Since it's kids and young people that plays. They will have job, school ect, to do and take care of.

- Bowie
(05-14-2014, 09:07 AM)Crowix Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:59 AM)Bowie R. Wrote: * Inform about ban requests *

There is still ban requests that's been up for over two months, waiting to be judged. This will not be denied right away because the following user or staff member isn't answering. Since it's kids and young people that plays. They will have job, school ect, to do and take care of.

- Bowie

Haha thanks mate! That comment just made my day! Myself I work 40 to 45 hours a week. Yet I find time to post on here and play Gmod. So your right! Just would like to see the admins more actif, and be proud to be part of this server.

That would be enough to refer instead of judging their work. Have a nice day and keep friendly on the forum. Not here to argue I would just let you know before it goes out of hand.

- Bowie
Shut the hell up is an agressive way to ask you to be quiet. Since you didn't stop begging me about remove the BR -_-
(05-14-2014, 09:26 AM)Kurrey Wrote: Shut the hell up is an agressive way to ask you to be quiet. Since you didn't stop begging me about remove the BR -_-

I did not beg i asked you in a nice way to motivate you BR.

And I'm sure your a picture perfect player that never did anything wrong!

[Image: lypk.png]
Oh wait your not! you got 12 bans on your name mate! And you played less hours then me! haha makes this a strong case! Even a few of wich you insulted other players. And last chance? or Perm ban or somthing? Haha. I would be embarrassed by this Tounge

So this is a misunderstanding at most. You also faild to mention what i sayd after that joke in OCC btw. "Muhaha *thunder sound and bats*"

So can this BR be removed already please?
Approved.

OOC blacklist issued.

Closing notes: Reviewing admin took note of the accused player's tone in the BR, as it is disrespectful and not relevant.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator