one9393 unban request
my tseam name:one9393

my ban ID:48522

Banned by:[FL] Floodify

Reason:Breaking NLR 2x

reson why unban:Since one Day i play on this server and it`S always still funny.As i played 8 Hours
got i a kick with the message that i got a ban on this server.I`m honest i don`t know the
exactly reson why i got a ban but there stand"Breaking NLR 2x " but i don`t know what is meant with that.i know that my behave was often wrong and at the began as i played
on the Server thought i that the Rules are a bit joking but at the Hours as i played on this good server realize i that the rules make much funny and that the rules are strict
like in the normal life.i am know that i have make much wrong and i regret it was i made.so like disturb,assault or kill other peoples or i were sit in a cars from other peoples.when i get unban i won`t make this bad things again,now i know much rules,too.
the are similar like the real-life.

i hope that your perhaps unban me,and never in the last years had i soo much fun
on any servers.i would feel me good when i can play again on your servers.

Excuse me for my disturb and thanks for you consideration.
Fill the template properly, you have all the necessary information in the thread on how to make an unban request.

You have 24h.
what mean the 24 H sir ?

was this here bad ?

was it bad ?
Be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
one9393 unban request 2
Your name: one9393

[Your ban ID:48522

[Banned by:[FL] Floodify

[Reason:Breaking NLR 2x

[Involved:just i was involved at the ban

Why we should unban you:Your should unban me becasue i have learn much more through this ban,as i began to play ,i thought the rules were a joke but today i realize
where are the limit to do anything without that i break a rule.And when i get a unban i
will be careful with the rules.And i have read careful the Rules again.

i would be happy when your unban me,and sorry for this little disturb and thanks
for you consideration.

Bye,bye
Let me ask you this:

Did you or did you not break the rules?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
as my car was stole i did go in a taxi but it isn`t drive, then a police officer get me handcuffers.
And as i was on a street i asked a boy that i can drive too with him,then he unlock i go in and he said go out my dude want ride too in the car for 2 persons then a police car
race into the ddue from him we two got out the car and he geban offend me strong then i had carry my weapon in the hand then the he and his dude carry to a weapon in the
hand after that the twin shot at me i go behind corner and kill they twin direct after kill comes police and i got the much stress.

with geban meant i got

And i killed a Gun dealer i was securety guard of the rooms and shop and he build in shop a piece of shit and i asked what he does and he said i make a weapon shop after that comes police,and the police had aim on him,and shoot at him becaseu he was begin offendsive and i shot too, at him.

I think soo when everybody is new in server he doesn`t knows all.

But today i know the Rules and how to react when is anything is happend

I regret it too Sad for eevrybody was i begin to got arrest
You was killed my Woshie in the apartments and you ran back in an attempt to kill him again, but you got once more killed by him. Then after that you returned again. That is breaking the New Life Rule.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify