Unban Request
Unban Request By Mc Face/ With The Name Muffin On The Ban

Your name: Mc Face

Your ban ID: 40940

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Intentional MassCDM, Disconnecting to avoid punishment. 11th ban.

Involved: STEAM_0:0:57189899

Why we should unban you: I Only Say This Once... Give Me One More Chance. If You Ban Me After That Chance. I'll Never Come Back To This Forum Smile You Guys Dont Haft To See My Unbans Anymore, Just Give Me One More Chance. It Was Another guy that had 13 bans then he got banned forever... just saying this once, Unban me. Then You'll never get to see me again Smile im going to be so nice as possible on CityRP I Remember The Old Moments.
You had 10 previous bans before you did this. You knew it was against the rules and you knew it would lead in a permaban; what is there to discuss?

You've managed to rack up 11 bans in 58 hours and I fail to see why you would ever be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-05-2014, 07:02 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You had 10 previous bans before you did this. You knew it was against the rules and you knew it would lead in a permaban; what is there to discuss?

You've managed to rack up 11 bans in 58 hours and I fail to see why you would ever be given another chance.

I didnt know it, it was a mistake, I didnt want to drive over theese guys... I was in a high limit of speed and couldn't stop...
So why did you disconnect when confronted by a staffmember?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-05-2014, 09:40 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So why did you disconnect when confronted by a staffmember?

Because I Was Scared Sad I Didnt Want To Drive Them Over? My Heart Was Banging So Fast I Couldn't do Something Sad
This is the third unban request in less than a month.

You clearly didn't read the court house rules either.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
(05-06-2014, 07:17 AM)Pavilion Wrote: This is the third unban request in less than a month.

You clearly didn't read the court house rules either.

Oh, Sorry For That... I Just Wanted To Be Unbanned So Much, Im Making So Many Mistakes :,( Well, Im Never Going To Be Unbanned <Sad
Denied.

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove/shorten the ban.
The banned player was also found guilty of breaking the courthouse-rules, and a warning has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme