Unban Request Physgun
Dear Administrators,
My name at that time was and still is {LNRA} Lt.grub☭.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:11680391.

Sadly I do not recall the admin that banned me from my physgun, I could not scroll up fast enough to see his name. I will be on the constant look out for that admin.

The ban length- I am banned from my physgun until an admin revokes the ban.

I was banned for prop pushing my Tides Truck into the pump to get fuel. I ran out of fuel while being very close to the pump.

The reason I think I should be unbanned is because, I have seen donors, and others push from farther distances. Just recently I've seen a donor help prop-push a mini-van from the Nexus to the Gas Station. I honestly do not understand why I banned from my physgun. The rules do not state anything about pushing my vehicle closer to the pump. If there is rules about prop-pushing a vehicle closer to the pump ( I was only 10ft from the pump), I was either mislead, or I missed the rule. I am sorry for this inconvience. I have a eye witness, his name is LNRA {Richard Nixon}☭. Also, to be honest, I do not feel like I got a fear warning... The admin slayed me, Then said " Don't prop-push your vehicle for fuel." I said " Oh okay" Then he typed out something to remove my Physgun and noclipped away.

Thank you for your time
I would like to Thank [FL] Storm, Two or Three Admins ignored me when I asked them what to do. Storm instantly told me where to go to try to get my Physgun unbanned.

[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well really, if in real life your truck runs outta fuel - and you were down the road from the petrol station - you'd go up there, buy a can, and bring it to your truck. You wouldn't be able to proppush IRL.

The physgun is a tool for building, and in extreme circumstances getting cars unstuck when there is no admins online.

By the sounds of it - your car wasn't stuck, you just didn't wanna pay the money on the market to buy the fuel :/
(07-31-2011, 07:23 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well really, if in real life your truck runs outta fuel - and you were down the road from the petrol station - you'd go up there, buy a can, and bring it to your truck. You wouldn't be able to proppush IRL.

The physgun is a tool for building, and in extreme circumstances getting cars unstuck when there is no admins online.

By the sounds of it - your car wasn't stuck, you just didn't wanna pay the money on the market to buy the fuel :/

Sir, how long until I can have my physgun back?
I will make sure it will not happen again... Also in real life if I was that close I would break every bone in my body to push the truck =P

(07-31-2011, 08:22 PM)grub Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:23 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well really, if in real life your truck runs outta fuel - and you were down the road from the petrol station - you'd go up there, buy a can, and bring it to your truck. You wouldn't be able to proppush IRL.

Sir, how long until I can have my physgun back?
I will make sure it will not happen again... Also in real life if I was that close I would break every bone in my body to push the truck =P

Sir, Please don't ignore me
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Im not ignoring you lol, I was just not on the forums Tounge

Ermm a day or so , then you can have it back okay? Smile
(07-31-2011, 09:05 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Im not ignoring you lol, I was just not on the forums Tounge

Alright, but please remember because I'm going to donate soon and I want to build a base Cheese Also, I was ignored by 2 or 3 admins...
(07-31-2011, 09:05 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Im not ignoring you lol, I was just not on the forums Tounge

Um Sniperwolf, Not trying to be a bother BUT WHEN are you online?! We are going on 4-5 days without a physgun... Its really starting to bother me since I'm on the Server everyday... Please contact me ASAP
I've been on the last few days too, even yesterday + today.

If another admin is on, just tell them to do /giveaccess grub p

And then you'll have it back. If they don't believe you, link them to this thread Smile
(08-03-2011, 11:13 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I've been on the last few days too, even yesterday + today.

If another admin is on, just tell them to do /giveaccess grub p

And then you'll have it back. If they don't believe you, link them to this thread Smile

THANK YOU! But of course as soon as you tell me this I get banned forgetting that I left 3 barrels in the corner of the nexus...