BR-Elton_john
Name of player:Elton_john

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68058481

Time in GMT: 12:21 East coast USA

Server: V33X

Summary:Well this kid keeps breaking rules around me first he Randomly wanted to search my house because 'i got a 911 call there were shots fired' i did not let him (there was no shots fires in or around the home) He asked for a random warrant bc "you have contra" (i did not) i fought them off but dint take any evidence but... on his next minge act i cought him! He Was juminf off the little bridge betweed the nexus and offices.

Evidence:[Image: 29f6ova.jpg]
[Image: r1ezrm.jpg] then he D/c
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Listen. If I get a call that shots were fired, I'm going in to check out the situation. That's what real cops would do. I had a good reason. RAID REASON: Shots Fired Call, checking out situation at villas
Next, I jumped off the bridge. So, I admit I got someone to put me up there. I meant for there to be a SuicideRP type event. After no one responded, my food was dangerously low. The only way I could get down, without me thinking of asking for help, was to try to survive the fall. Obviously, unless you have hacks or are an admin, you would die. So I died jumping off. The fences that you see in the pics were to make sure I would not accidentally fall off. I then DCed because it was getting late and I had a Soccer game the next day. Also, Meta? The reson I did that I metagamed was because no one noticed at first, so I tried in OOC to make them notice. I relize that was wrong. Also, Metagaming would be a blacklist not a ban from what I remember. You had metagamed to the President multiple times, complaining about how the cops went to retrieve thier cars, breaking NLR apparently, and telling him to unwarrant you. Anyways, I have raid reasons and reasons for my suicide. This would not be a good ban based on the evidence. All he has is my dead body, and a picture of me up there. That is all he has. Fearless will always be the best gaming community ever. Thank you.

Also, you did not complete the template correctly. And I heard a rebel saying "Hide your contra." To you.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
You went to my house,told me to open the door,randomly tazed me tried to cuff me (you know this is true even tho i have no evicdence.Then u asked for a warrant for Contaband & shots fired? *** Pvt. Arnold Palmer radios in: President could you warrant [FL:RP]Phoenix (145) for a
search for reason Gunfire, Contraband really dude? you did not hear the shots (there were never ANY shots at ALL. Dont lie & when that rebel told me "hide your contra" who does he know i have contra?? He is a rebel and he is not basing with me. Also SRU Keynet could prove this is true.+he helped him gettign up there i told him to stop and he did he did not know it was banable i guess.

Ohhh look at your reason admins can check i did not spawn any contra when u said this or equip any guns.
[Image: a48nxd.jpg]
Random Taze? You were not cooperating, so I gave you a little "Cut the crap" Taze. Also, I heard a rebel say to you, " Hide your contra." That is what I HEARD! Not you, me. Even if he did not know you, I must assume that you could have Contraband. As I stated above, I got a shots fired call. I needed to make sure that no one was injured and I needed to search for weapons. You obviously don't know how to CopRP. You don't take peoples word on things, you need evidence. I needed to search because if you did have a gun, that would be a danger to others, and firearms were ileagal at the time. You broke FearRP, as me and another cop both had our guns pointed at your head, and after we asked, you still did not open the door. ALSO, when I was being brought up by Keypoint, I saw no Corleones in sight, so there is a lie. Your evidence has no organization, poor grammer, and poor evidence all together. Why do you want me banned so badly? What have I done to you?

I would like to point out that the whole server was having a blast at this time, as we had a joke ChurchRP, and other occurences. This is the second BR TheGrim has made in 2 hours. Either we are all worse than him at Fearless, or he is just trying to be prejudice against people that RP correctly. May I note that at one point on the server, my cars wheel was stuck in the ground. I used a prop to nudge it a little, which moved it in to the middle of the road. He then Yelled "Stop pushing the car!", and rammed me into a wall, backseat administration maybe? This man is obviously not aware that Fearless and it's community will not take this Crap, and that he is burrowing himself deeper into trouble everything he posts. I'm mad that people like him try to ruin this server's good RPers. Was I not right when I needed to make sure no one was injured in the house and that there were no guns? No. That was good RP.

What will this picture prove? You still could have had the gun equipped but in a different slot. Also, how does this prove that you did not have contraband. This evidence is horrendous. And so is this BR.

If you want to post any other horrid evidence, that's fine. I have a life and I need to get up at 10:00AM to watch Barcleys Premier League. Admins, Mods, refer to my above posts for counter-arguments. All this evidence shows is decent MS Paint Skills and a teeny bit of Meta. This man is wrong, and has bad evidence. This is Elton_John, signing off.

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Stop pushing the car!", and rammed me into a wall,- i did say stop prop pushing the car i admin BUT i did not ram him in to the wall i was at my base at the time and there was a Corleone prop killing his team mates i had to demote him afterwards.I do not think i am better then any 1 its hard to get me to pots a ban request You just piss me off so much that i am posting BR's on you That is iT! and i know this is not going to change anything but he is accusing me of stuff i did not do.

he does not have proof or will he ever have because i did not do them.Admin could check logs i did not take any guns out/or have contraband (he accused me of it apparently)(also of having guns when he did not hear shots again because they did not happen!) and i did not let him in simply because its my right to privacy a cop cant just say "open the door with a gun on his hands and just come in and check cause he wants to i tried contacting Venom he said "the reason is valid" how is it valid?!? i dint have contraband or guns! Until they got the warrant that's when i used a weapon.
You have no idea how RP works.

Approved.