Unban request Doctor_GLaDOS
I tried to contact Soulripper very hard but he ignored me and didn't say anything.
There is no way for me getting unbanned so i think you can close that thread...
LAST WORDS:
It was fun playing on fearless and i enjoyed it, Community is great with people like Jarz helping people or making content (Free Signatures).
Servers and gamemode on them is well coded and doesn't need much more.
However i feel like some of your admins are not supposed to be admins buts it is SoulRippers problem and decision.
When i am talking about "some admins" i am talking about someone who is going to (probably) rip off this post, make a surgery of it, and put it back together so he can block me from community permanently. -No names included.

But remember,
(03-31-2014, 08:00 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: I tried to contact Soulripper very hard but he ignored me and didn't say anything.
LAST WORDS:
It was fun playing on fearless and i enjoyed it, Community is great with people like Jarz helping people or making content (Free Signatures).
However i feel like some of your admins are not supposed to be admins buts it is SoulRippers problem and decision.
When i am talking about "some admins" i am talking about someone who is going to (probably) rip off this post, make a surgery of it, and put it back together so he can block me from community permanently. -No names included.

You really think you're that important when compared to the thousands of other users, don't you?
(03-31-2014, 08:49 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 08:00 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: I tried to contact Soulripper very hard but he ignored me and didn't say anything.
LAST WORDS:

You really think you're that important when compared to the thousands of other users, don't you?

You are talking about contacting soulripper or about my "last words"
If the first one, no. I am not that important.
But as a donator i deserve anserw like "I am too busy so i can't solve that now"
or "I don't care about you, Live your life and stop crying about your ban".
In delay of couple of days of course
If the second one...
Thank you for your worm words Blush
Denied.

- Failed to prove innocence in this case about not being the reason for a DDoS attack on FL.

- Banned player is not interested in continuing his Unban-request.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator