[BR] BR On R3D-W0LF509
Name of player: R3D-W0LF509

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67103880

Time in GMT: Around 11:15 PM GMT (6:15 PM EST)

Server: v33x

Summary:
I went to the villas, responding to a call about gunfire. I walked up to Red Wolf, and asked: "Sir, has there been any gunfire?" Then he loaded a weapon and shot at me. Luckily, I had time to call for backup and take cover. He then he retreated into a house. We then raided him because guns are illegal, and killed him in a gunfight. He then RESPAWNED and SHOT at the cops. After we arrested him, he started cussing in OOC.
Evidence: Here are some pics: All Of The Pictures Related To the BR Are Before My First Picture. http://nfeld11.imgur.com/all/
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
I have nothing to do with this, but your link is linking to a minecraft screenshot. Smile
(03-21-2014, 06:14 AM)frede0078 Wrote: I have nothing to do with this, but your link is linking to a minecraft screenshot. Smile
Fixed
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Approved.