unban me
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name: k9smart

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84994478

Your ban ID: 46162

Banned by: i dont no but admins are never on the server anyway so yeah you tell me i have a ton of people that have said the same thing wheres an admin

Reason: i got banned i think because police got my car and a few mins after that when i was talking to a friend my internet cut off and i rejoined and i told everyone that my internet went off and that i would pay the police for the hassle

Involved: no body was involved i was working with the mafia and you can ask them anything im not lying

Why we should unban you: because im not a minge who dose things like that leaving servers for stuff like that my internet cut off so if its possible can you unban me please if not then ill take it up with the owner because im sorry that my internet went off not my fault. thanks k9smart, another thing i would like to add is that i paid $7.50 for in game money and the payment was sent from [email protected]
Failure to follow the correct template. Posting another reply around 5 minutes after previous one is denied.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player K9smart will stand as issued.
Please note, that there is a time period where you may make another unban request. .

[FL] Venom
Server Administrative Team

User has also been warned for posting another thread directly after a previous one was denied.