Prop Climb Unban Request
Your name:VoodooPandaMan

Your ban ID:46122

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Prop Climbing

Involved: _MuD

Why we should unban you: I had no idea what was going on. I was just following some guys, waiting for the Nexus to be unblocked so me and my friends could play, then all of a sudden I'm kicked from the game with no warning. I mean, I understand for the kick, but the ban? A warning would have been nice. But I understand if it happens a lot and if is just for precaution, but had I read the rules and saw that prop climbing was bannable, I would never have done it.
Sorry for being a dingus.
I'd just really appreciate it if either my ban was lifted or shortened, because I would really like to play with my friends KekoBandito and TreeGoat.
Thanks.
I was there when it happened. A guy named Chibi (who is pera banned) was prop climbing using HIS prop and not mine or VooDooPandaMan's. I was trying to get pictures of Chibi prop killing and Voodoo followed me up. Im guessing he had no idea whats going on.
Yeah, I didn't know at all.
Properly fill the template out. The page you copied the format off of has all the information you need, including examples.
You were up on top of the roof with the person killing everyone and prop spamming the whole map talking to him about how he was moving props so fast. You guys should not of been on the roof. The only way up there is by prop climbing and this is clearly against the rules.

Denied.