Sabre Unban Req
Your name: Sabre

Your ban ID: 46043

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: What happened is over a few years ago, i used to play on an old account, and went on holiday for 2 weeks, when i came back my steam account was locked so i contacted steam who said i had to pay for games i had received, which i knew nothing about so i refused knowing it wasnt done by me, i pm'd a few different admins on here to say what had happened but didnt get a response but at lease i sent them, I opened up another steam account and started playing garrys mod, and all other games i had to re buy, and started back on the server a few weeks ago, Thinking my account was removed as there was no signs of any account, i carried on playing happily putting hours in, i donated to get some cash yesterday, and asked temar what was going on, which he replied saying my old account was banned so i asked why and he explained, now i was on holiday for 2 weeks last time i played was 4 days before the trip and things were fine, had my donator status and everything, now im not a minge i do rp the best i can, this was an honest mistake and thinking the admins would have seen my pm's i thought nothing of it. i think its a bit wrong that even though its only $5 its still a donation and to be banned for asking where it went due to what obviously was a steam hack which was why it was closed, i think i deserve to be unbanned and continue to rp and build my hours up

many thanks for listening
ok i have investigated
There is no records of these PM's
the IP you was using when you logged in that final time RDMing etc that got narc to perm ban you was YOUR IP
i know this for several reason,
1 it was your IP when you made the 2nd account and for while after
2 it was the IP used in you forum posts last year before the ban

I see no evidence of Hacking
my other account used on fearless was used over 2 years ago the account im using now is in a totally different house, different internet, different pc i wouldnt of lost my steam otherwise
I also understand that the ban was implemented. But im here to be honest and tell the truth, and that is it wasnt me playing when the account was banned it was due to a christening i was attending at a family estate abroad, Steam account has since been locked and unused, Im an honest player trying to get my hours up, plus donating to make me roleplay better, didnt mean any bad actions by this, ive realised i should have spoke personally to an admin or dev to make them aware. i apologise
Please Reply ive given an honest apology This is my only account and like i say ive tried to gain hours on this and ive also donated to get money
I have reviewed what you have said, and the logs
I have also discussed it with a superadmin
our conclusion is you account was NOT hacked as proven by same IP used
and this is a case of you got permed on 1 account so made another
Denied