Zeebad60 Unban
Your name: Zeebad60

Your ban ID: 45990

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I died in the presidents office then respawned. I then ran to the outside of the elevator. I received a radio transmission telling all officers to go upstairs. I told the officers to go up in voice chat. I did not go in the elevator. I then got banned. Also I would like to add that I am starting to really have fun roleplaying and donated and bought money packs a few hours before.

Sorry, Forgot to add my job was Police Sergeant
Just saying from your last comment, donating doesn't give you immunity.
I didn't say that. I mean that the fact that I donated implies that I wouldn't intentionally break the rules.
(03-16-2014, 01:14 AM)Zeebad60 Wrote: I didn't say that. I mean that the fact that I donated implies that I wouldn't intentionally break the rules.

No. No it doesn't.
At the end of the day I don't really deserve a ban as I did not return to the place of my death.
I was watching and after you died you instantly went back to the elevator and rejoined the others in the raid. You did also go up in the elevator, this was not even 1 minute after your death. I don't quite understand how you can break such a fundamental rule when every time you die the rule is explained and you "agree" to obey it by pressing the button to respawn.
Denied.