Unban Request
Your name: (Theonos)

Your ban ID: (45688)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Eisenhorn)

Reason: (chair abusing during a raid)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (I didnt mean to go trough the ceiling, i was stuck in another cop, so i spawned a chair to get unstuck. Then when i got out i could slightly see the floor above, i did not move, so i wouldnt get up and therefore getting in the room. So the moderator, that was in the room above, got me down, blacklisted me from being an S.R.U for 6 hours and banned me for 24 hours.)
You used a chair to pop through the ceiling whilst they were destroying contraband upstairs, the sole reason the police arrived in the first place, I watched the situation as it occurred, and noticed that because they had a fading door at the top of the stairs, you chose to use a chair to appear through the floor.
(03-10-2014, 06:28 AM)Eisenhorn Wrote: You used a chair to pop through the ceiling whilst they were destroying contraband upstairs, the sole reason the police arrived in the first place, I watched the situation as it occurred, and noticed that because they had a fading door at the top of the stairs, you chose to use a chair to appear through the floor.

Like i said i didnt mean to go trough the ceiling. I know its against the rules and it would have been dumb to chair abuse in this situation, since i could have gotten upstairs pretty easily since we had a warrant and had already opened the fading door several times. I was just trying to get myself unstuck from the cop that was opening the fading door with his ram. And after i popped in the ceiling i didnt move, or press control so i wouldnt pass trough it. (And you didnt even talk to me you just got me in a corner, blocked me in the ground and banned me withouy saying a word)
Denied.