Unban me
Your name: (Steam friends name)
LinkedMagic
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] ZedsDead

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Random Raid

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) ZedsDead and 3/4 others excluding me

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
First of all i was patrolling the streets when i came across these warehouses. I looked around them first as i suspected lots of contraband and weed the president wasnt doing warrants so i decided to lockpick it after i was a sru sergeant (which i brought on the same day as getting banned) i walked in at first it seemed empty so i carried on looking around thats when i got ambushed they asked why i was inside and i said "i suspected contra and illegal goods" they tranq me twice and the i say what ill leave or on the lines of that then they trap me in a cage then i get kicked off the server for random raid.
lastly i am annoyed that i can recieve any addons for donating and im quite angry the its a 1 day ban if it was shortened or eliminated i would be happier
Thanks
LinkedMagic
You just confirmed that you randomraided on your own.

Quote:i came across these warehouses. I looked around them first as i suspected lots of contraband and weed the president wasnt doing warrants so i decided to lockpick it after i was a sru sergeant

Just because you SUSPECTED that people are farming contraband and weed doesn't mean you can break in. You need to have evidence of these actions, either by seeing the contraband yourself or hearing it. You suspected something illegal was going on inside there without having any evidence to support your claim. This is random raiding.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

Player was found guilty in random raiding.