Hi there
Welcome to the community
Welcome to FL! FL:RP can be worn at any time. I look forward to meeting you!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Thank you for your replies Smile
I met nice co-players at the servers for now.

I already started a thread related to my mentioned idea of BankRP here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43588

It would be awesome if some of you would take a look at it.
Thanks in advance Sleepy
Welcome to the Community.

Hope you find great freinds and good roleplays.

If you need help please private message me for help. You can also always ask the Staff here as well!
Hey, welcome to fearless RP!
I saw that you were banned for RDMing?
Dont worry, after playing a while you will get the hang of the rules.
Ive been playing for a while and I still didnt know what Prop Climbing was until I recently was banned for it, but how else are you going to learn?

Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask me Smile
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Your english is very good, I am always open if you need help understanding something (I have a basic knowledge of German, above normal, below fluent.)

Have a good one Cheese
The following 1 user Likes GeneralSirens's post:
  • Imperator
Welcome to Fearless! I must say, that's a really good introduction!
Welcome to fearless bro, if you need anything just holla at me or anyone really, almost everybody will be willing to help youSmile Make sure you read over the rules so you don't find yourself in trouble. If you'd like to chat/roleplay/ask questions, don't be afraid to contact me on steam - [FL:RP] Syntex or just the PM system here.

- Syn