SteamID:
bonce - STEAM_0:0:12257559
Tuglas Tark - STEAM_0:1:32612919
MR.Sandrazullewan - STEAM_0:1:54063955
CaptImpsz - STEAM_0:0:82995567
Møller[DK] - STEAM_0:1:41954409

Time in GMT: 23:00+2GMT +

Server: v33x

Summary: I Was Basing In Lake And Started To Build A Boat. Everything Was Nice Until I Heard Exploadions(They Are Not In The Video) And Saw That It Came Out Of My House. I Went Over There And Saw 5(Or More) Guys Raiding Me For No Reason WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRANT.Admins Will Be Able To Check Who Lockpicked My Doors. They Got In And Destroyed My Contra And Weed.
Their Reason For Raid Was That SRU SRG Who Was Patroling In Here Heard Gunfire.
I Had Only My AK47 On Me 10 Min Before It When My Base Got TeamRandom Raided(I Got Paid Back So Ill Agnore That) There Where No Bullets Shot From My Gun Even Then.91 Bullets In It. Except For The Fact That It Could Have Been Anyone Who Shot I Didnt The Base Infront Of Me Did.They Destroyed Their Contra. The Gunshots Where From Glock18 Stoll Cant Be Me Who Shot.
When I Asked Why This Whole Army Came And Raided Me They Said(moller and mr.sandrazu) That SRU SRG Ordered Them To Come. Now:
Rules Are Much Important Than What SRU Says. And Still On AnyRaid You Have To Get A Search Warrant.
SRU Please Notice That If SRU SRG Orders You To Break A Rule It Is Not Allowed.
If SRU Tells You To Commit Suicide Or Kill The Pres You Wont Do That.I Called Infernaw Nothing Happent. Told Me To BRQ Them. As I Did.
Please Notice That I Didnt Had "High Walls"(I Had No Walls At All) And No "Blocked Windows"(No Windows At All) IWanted All Of My Props Available So Ill Be Able To Finish My Boat.
Im Sure The Lockpick Was SRU Job Since RAM Was Not Available For Them.

Evidence: Logs From 23:00+2GMT
http://youtu.be/xcTyT8YSanI
There is no evidence here showing whether or not the raid was not allowed.
And the house you used to contrawhore in is a house you can easily see the contrabands through the windows,
or hear the contrabands if you are within the vicinity, wish makes me believe the raid was legit, as seing or hearing
contraband is indeed a reason to raid.

Denied.