I'm a Idiot, Unban request.
Your name: [FL:RP] JaxkSulli

Your ban ID: 45312

Banned by: [FL] myfloodify

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: [FL:RP] Jonesy

Why we should unban you: Basically, All it was, I've know Jonesy for a few years, It was a Joke that, I shouldn't of made and I know I am in the wrong for making this Joke and I won't do It again, but what I did was On mic was call Jonesy a Homophobic word which I was Joking, and didn't realise how much trouble I would of got into for doing it. And for that I am sorry. It is my first ban, and I'm not a rule breaker, Just an idiot that said the wrong thing, I'm not Homophobic at all, I've got two gay uncles and have been brought up to respect the Gay community, but once again I am sorry.
You drove by us (police officers) and screamed a homophobic word two times, very loudly. I can understand how it is a joke between you, however it is still a breakage of the rules. If all were all to blame that "we were friends" when someone broke the rules, how would that turn out?

Your involvement in the gay community does not matter in this situation. You said a homophobic word that may have been a joke, but could be interpreted as an insult. Other users might even interpreted this as it would be ok to say, which it is not under any circumstances. I suggest you take these 24 hours to read the rules once more and be sure of what words you may use etc.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I understand that, I have read the rules, but I didn't realise having a joke would be taken this seriously.. Well I guess I'll have to wait out the ban
Closed and denied.