Failrp and Disconect to avoid being tracked stealing 335k
Today 27 of February when i went to play on your servers i was riding my ferrari and a admin pulled my car into the air and banned it for 3 hours because i was failing rp whit a ferrari as a rebel so i sold it like an hour latter for 210k and a guy was selling a lambo for 335k i had almost 380k so i went for it i called the guy he shown me the car he putted on his inventory i gave him the 335k and he insta disconect and changes his name so i couldn't trace him this ocorred betwen 4:20-4:40 PM GMT.
This guy has been seriusly banned 5 times i checked his previous names on your site in the bans list and i got his steam id and it is STEAM_0:1:61620047 .
I hope u guys give him a big ban time and i can get the money ban somehow because i spent almost 85 hours on this server getting this money its alot of time and then this guys comes and just simply steals it.
Thx for your time wish u luck revolsing the case because i like your comunity.
his name was something like Pepsi|C0nC0la| [Sw3] something before the Pepsi but dont remember now but he changed it after disconect and can't find his name atm.
some guy named Toxic saw what happened he was there whit me.
Use the correct template otherwise this will be denied.
(02-27-2014, 10:43 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Use the correct template otherwise this will be denied.

what do you mean by template ? not familiar whit the word
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
(02-28-2014, 05:33 PM)rel04ding Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 10:43 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Use the correct template otherwise this will be denied.

what do you mean by template ? not familiar whit the word

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
I didn't actually see the deal but i did see in chat that the guy left then he started caps rageing in OOC. He also said things like "f*ckyou" when we asked him to calm down with the caps rageing.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(02-28-2014, 08:19 PM)TechnoBean Wrote: I didn't actually see the deal but i did see in chat that the guy left then he started caps rageing in OOC. He also said things like "f*ckyou" when we asked him to calm down with the caps rageing.

well obviously i spent 80 hours of my life on this server to get 335k and then some random guy does this and im not supose to be mad? ... i got like 5k now what am i supose to do whit so litle money?
Please use template next time as its easier for us and usually gets done quicker
Refunded
Perm banned the following users..
[VO] TheOneAndOnlyPepsi (STEAM_0:1:61620047) - scamming
[FL:RP] Swift Donkey (STEAM_0:0:82002222) - double account of above