Ban Request - Pepsi|C0nC0la|
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
I was CDMd twice by this guy and his friend in v33x. He also FailRPed by hostaging me as a citizen with no reason whatsoever other than I was trying to arrest them both for Proppushing and Propkilling. They also blocked the road and made 3 cars explode from hitting the props, and flipped 2 cop cars, making one land on the roof of the Fire Department.

[Image: kMzwNb5.png]
Thats not evidence, you "thought" it was us that prop pushed your friends car so you randomly started hunting us until we got engough and killed you, after that you came back broke nlr so we took you hostage. When you were our hostage we told you to get in our car but you just kept breaking fear rp screaming "I WILL POST BAN REQUEST!" Btw a tip, next time use template
~Once A Gamer, Always A Gamer~ [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:61620047&b=9]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-27-2014, 05:24 AM)adde0102 Wrote: Thats not evidence, you "thought" it was us that prop pushed your friends car so you randomly started hunting us until we got engough and killed you, after that you came back broke nlr so we took you hostage. When you were our hostage we told you to get in our car but you just kept breaking fear rp screaming "I WILL POST BAN REQUEST!" Btw a tip, next time use template

Then its backseat admin..from you guys.

- Posting with insufficent right. User warned. [FL] ZedsDead
Denied.

Failure to fill out template and provide sufficient evidence.