Unban Request
Your name: HobbitHazz™

Your ban ID: 45118

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: BRA (43202) - Using homophobic slurs against other users (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: I have no idea as this is a MISTAKE.

Why we should unban you: Yesterday I was with [FL:M] myfloodify and I sucided to avoid him talking to me which I realise was wrong but the ban was 6 hours and I took it as i needed discipline for my actions. Today i wake up and this ban is here even though I have said nothing homophobic because I was banned by [FL:M] myfloodify before this took place. So this seems to be a Mistake.
You were banned due to a ban request, which was not issued by me but by Verzyn. My ban on you has nothing to do with your current ban, but because of your homophobic slurs against users that someone screenshotted and made a BR on.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-26-2014, 10:35 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You were banned due to a ban request, which was not issued by me but by Verzyn. My ban on you has nothing to do with your current ban, but because of your homophobic slurs against users that someone screenshotted and made a BR on.

If you do not mind i would like a link to this to Ban Request to see if it is 'Legit'
(02-26-2014, 01:06 PM)HazzBurgerz Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 10:35 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You were banned due to a ban request, which was not issued by me but by Verzyn. My ban on you has nothing to do with your current ban, but because of your homophobic slurs against users that someone screenshotted and made a BR on.

If you do not mind i would like a link to this to Ban Request to see if it is 'Legit'

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43202
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-27-2014, 10:13 AM)myfloodify Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 01:06 PM)HazzBurgerz Wrote:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43202

This ban request was not aimed at me, this is unfair. It was aimed at
SnakeHD|Adurm.|[BCF] Fluttershy|baron von badger. I was taking screenshots of their proppushing to post on a br, i was the Paramedic. I was doing a good deed maybe I said a few things but only because I wanted them to be banned and leave, i was the server could be clean. Im sorry about my language but in this situation I found it appropriate.
2.52 you said a homophobic slur.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied, the evidence clearly shows you using homophobic slurs, it doesn't matter if the ban request was aimed at you or not, you still broke the rules.