Unban request
Your name: Niolai

Your ban ID: 45087

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: nio Basing in the labs, administrator disrespect.

Involved: ^9Tha-Regular-Show^3 , [FL] Narcotic & I

Why we should unban you: I'm 100% sure there has been a misunderstanding!
1st of all. I had my job description as "Criminal". I met this guy on the server "^9Tha-Regular-Show^3" He suggested we should go to the Nexus and down the basement/lab. He saw that the door in the hearing room was sold/locked and we both tried to open it without luck. Then I pulled my lockpick and picked the lock. In the room there was a lot of contraband, so we took the money since we were criminals and got caught by a police officer ([FL] Narcotic).

I think I rather should have been handcuffed and jailed than banned since I didn't break any rules. I kept it within RP since I had my job as criminal (you can even check the log if you want, I did pick the lock on the door). So the contraband wasn't mine which [FL] Narcotic assumed it was.

Last but not least. Admin disrespect. Where did that one came from? I didn't even hardly speak. I just waited to get jailed but 1 minute after ^9Tha-Regular-Show^3 got banned I was banned too.

Hope you will cancel my ban so I can get back on the server again.

Cheers

Niolai
You blasted a good couple of insults my way when I confronted you, in addition when asked to explain you decided to say "fuck you".

Admin disrespect charge stays, anything else wiped.