Banned for misleading situation
Name: BCAL

Bann ip: 45073

by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Prop climbing to the nexus roof

Involved: no one besides me.

Reason why I should be unbanned.

I was doing window cleaning RP where I was going to be a window cleaner on a shaft on the side of the nexus. I wasn't trying to prop surf to get to the presidents office, I was trying to build a shaft with ropes attached, so I could look like I was a guy on one of those shafts on sky scrapers.

Here is a link where I saw this RP idea http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37773
Did you get presidents permission to do this at all, and why were you physgunning a box towards the nexus roof if your intentions were window cleaning?
(02-25-2014, 04:17 AM)Spartanjunior Wrote: Did you get presidents permission to do this at all, and why were you physgunning a box towards the nexus roof if your intentions were window cleaning?

I did not have permission by president, and I was going to the top to hang a cord from up there. I will just sit out my ban since I didn't have permission by him
Since you didn't even get permission from the president when trying to clean the nexus i'm going to deny this, also I recommend building on the FL build server if you want to creat a shaft.