unban request: SurprisedTissue
Your name: SurprisedTissue

Your ban ID: 45056

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Breaking NLR

Involved: don't remember any names

Why we should unban you: I was killed for driving down to nexus garages and told to leave so i started driving away and was then told you stop but i kept going not really understanding and they shot me. So i spawned accross the road and thought i want to drive to the villas so i was like they wont mind if i just grab m,y car after all it is like i dont know just accross the road ( i mean how else am i supposed to get my car) so i proceed to getting my car and i find they are driving it into the garage it says surprisedtissue's car and i am surprisedtissue so its fairly obvious they were stealing a car so like any citizen would i went in and got in my car and they had stopped it from moving. i get out and start getting angry seen as though this is MY CAR and then they got an admin who proceeded to ban me for NLR but the thing is i was killed for what i see as not a good enough reason i was unarmed and just driving around didnt kill anyone or hurt anyone. So please will you stop with this banning me all the time for nothing because to be honest it's getting really annoying being banned most of the time when i dont do anything yet earlier on when no admins were non everyone kept dying because of prop killers who kept changing their steam names.
I would also like to add that i am sorry for breaking NLR i can tell that i did break it but i just wanted my car it woulold hjave only taken like 3 seconds to get it and drive away. Sorry
As you stated yourself, you ran down there, took your car (which was impounded) and you didn't stop when they told you to (with guns out I presume) and you got killed. If they did in fact have their guns out and pointing it towards you whilst saying that you should stop, you broke FearRP. Anyway..

Two/three minutes after you were killed you ran back to grab your car, which you thought they wouldn't mind. NLR means new life rule and you may not return to that place if you have been killed within 5 minutes. NLR was still active and yet you broke it. Even if it's just "getting your car back fast", it is still breaking the NLR rule.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
so I take it there is not chance of me getting unbanned, plus how can i see they have guns if i am driving away?

also is there any way of me getting rid of this warning level cause it's annoying me now?
I did not ban you for FearRP because I didn't see you break it, hence why you don't have it in your ban reason. You did break NLR and that's why I banned you.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
what do you mean its not up to yuou man dam i really can't be bothered anymore i always get banned for stuff like this. little things like when i was playing with props in the road and when i got rdm'd by an admin but i got banned because i fired a shot and walked off which then she killed me for and banned me she also abused er power cause she killed m,e with physgun so annoying
Gather evidence and post an abuse report. Unbacked reports will not be looked into and do not look good for you.
I've been thinking through your ban appeal, and I don't see any reason for this to be accepted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied