Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: TvG|Killerelie4

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:47406624

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: CDM attempt + CDMing me intentionally, breaking FearRP. 12th ban

Involved: /

Why we should unban you: Hey i've been banned now for 5 months i think, and i really miss the Fearless Community and my friends on the server. I really want to get back on the server because most of the bans i have are very stupid and little bans. I know I did stupid stuff in the past but im changed i'm not more that minge anymore i have learned to not do this stupid stuff again. I hope that i can get unbanned again because im changed.

,Killerelie4

By the way: Sorry for my bad english. Nervous
You've been banned for 3 months.

You had 11 prior bans before you got this ban. You knew you were close to a permaban yet you showed no respect for the rules and you decided to break fearRP and CDM a staffmember on purpose.

We don't hand out permabans just so we can remove them when people feel sorry. We hand out permabans when people have crossed the line and has gotten enough warnings. You have showed no respect for the rules and you've managed to rack up 12 bans in 229 hours.

I'm strongly against seeing you unbanned as I find you to be extremely mingy and I'm not convinced.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-23-2014, 03:10 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You've been banned for 3 months.

You had 11 prior bans before you got this ban. You knew you were close to a permaban yet you showed no respect for the rules and you decided to break fearRP and CDM a staffmember on purpose.

We don't hand out permabans just so we can remove them when people feel sorry. We hand out permabans when people have crossed the line and has gotten enough warnings. You have showed no respect for the rules and you've managed to rack up 12 bans in 229 hours.

I'm strongly against seeing you unbanned as I find you to be extremely mingy and I'm not convinced.

I actually did not kill the admin on purpose i still know the situation and i was driving on the road when the admin was standing there i drived him over by accident and i stepped out of the vehicle to call a medic,but he already banned me while the paramedic was on his way i still remember that.
Appeal denied, we do not believe you appreciate the severity of your infractions.