Unban request
Your name: Tw1ZeR

Your ban ID: 44891

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: "Chair Abuse"

Why we should unban you: The first reson why i think you should unban me is that i didnt abuse no-one with a chair if i remember it right,I really dont know why you banned me and i want to know the full reson pls.Ty
You used a chair to go over a wall for contraband.

Pretty much chair abuse.
(02-22-2014, 05:44 PM)Drogas Wrote: You used a chair to go over a wall for contraband.

Pretty much chair abuse.

I did used a chair but not to take contraband i used the chair because i got stuck in his prop if this is illiegal im sry and it wont happend again,im asking from you if you still think i should get a ban because i used a chair for unstuck me im asking from u to make the ban for 3 days if u can.
Ty very much for your help and fast replay.
How did you get stuck?
(02-22-2014, 10:57 PM)Drogas Wrote: How did you get stuck?

It all started when i got to the room from the back door (was open)
Then i ducked to see if there is contraband or weed in there and i got stuck while i ducked so i used the chair to get my self free but i got stuck again in the middle of the room (this is what you have seen probably)
After i was stuck in the middle of the room i used a chair again to get my self free i got into the roof because of the chair and then i was going to go away from that specifient room because it will be un-moral to to this but when i was on my way down i got dc with the messege that says i've got banned and that i need to look at the forum why i got banned.
I didnt used any props to get into the room with the contraband i had a lock pick on me so i didnt had a problem to get in to that room but i did got stuck.
Then how do you explain you coming in and putting the chair on the top of the fence?

Remember lying in the courthouse can result in a permanent ban.
(02-23-2014, 04:04 PM)Drogas Wrote: Then how do you explain you coming in and putting the chair on the top of the fence?

Remember lying in the courthouse can result in a permanent ban.

1.i didnt understood what u wrote down
2.listen all i did is entered the house from the back door (which was open) then i ducked and tryed to see if there is contraband in the closed room i got stuck in the corner and then i used my chair to let my self go and it didnt work so i got stuck in the middle of the room then i used another chair which leted me free and i reached the roof than i was on my way to town and when i got down from the building i got dc and a messege of a ban,i relly dont have so much problem with this ban the only problem that this ban is for 7 days i apperntly did something that u think i should get a ban but i didnt did what you think i did which is using chair to get in to the contraband or to see if there is contraband,ill very appreciate if you will un-ban me or make my bad duration smaller because in my opinion i dont deserve a 7 days ban.
Ty very much for your understanding.
I guess since you are going to continue and lie in your unban request I am going to deny this.

You put the chair on top of the fence to attempt to get over the fence without having to crack the keypad.

Denied.