Name of player:
1. PUZZLD
2. Ka-nini

SteamID:
1. STEAM_0:1:59951617
2. STEAM_0:1:33817991

Time in GMT: 18 february

Server: V33X

Summary: They did build an unrealistic elevator thing and push themself up against nexus by using precision tool.

Evidence:
Them at the top.
[Image: vuvv.jpg]

Jumping down
[Image: 2i3k.jpg]

Their way up.
[Image: q35i.jpg]
[Image: k7nd.jpg]
[Image: b9sx.jpg]
[Image: 1mbe.jpg]
[Image: pl99.jpg]
[Image: 6vqj.jpg]
[Image: 1kpn.jpg]
[Image: rehw.jpg]

Ka-nini using a pod to get back up on the platform when he fell down.
[Image: z4vj.jpg]
[Image: 3ege.jpg]
This was men't to be a "Window Cleaning RP" But people kept ruining it and prop pushing it so every time they went up they fell back down and died.
They were doing the RP when Doomdude was on the server but was later told to make it look more like a actual window cleaning machine.

The only person you should put a BR on is Ka-Ni since he was the one prop pushing.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I would like to add on aswell the president aloud us to rp as window cleaners! The day before soul ripper was on when we was doing it, tbh all we was doing was role playing. A few moments later a prop pusher tried killing us with baths and a pod, bit conterversial how you don't printscreens that isn't it. All I have to say is we're guilty of role playing sorry such a crime. Ps doom dude pm'd my friend saying all we have to do is weld on extras so it looks more like a cleaning platform. Also this was days ago...
I was also window cleaning with them, we was constantly getting baths smashed at the cleaning rig. I find this weird how we have done nothing wrong but role play out the situation! Personally that is my opinion and I know I can't have the final say I just know we did nothing wrong.
(02-22-2014, 11:12 AM)Qerhem Wrote: This was men't to be a "Window Cleaning RP" But people kept ruining it and prop pushing it so every time they went up they fell back down and died.

Yes, true that they died by falling down (Or jumping) but another thing I find quite hilarious is that when one of them fell down they did go directly back and grabbed the prop on bottom and scrolled down while their friend was on the platform, NOTICE: this was with something like wheelspeed 10 000 - Causing the friends death.

They were doing the RP when Doomdude was on the server but was later told to make it look more like a actual window cleaning machine.

I can't tell when Doomdude1 told them to build more realistic/build supports on the "Elevator", but if he said it before this episode they should probably have done it, and if it's after this episode maybe he could say it here.

The only person you should put a BR on is Ka-Ni since he was the one prop pushing.
As you see, I also mentioned him on the BR as I also found him guilty in this episode.

(02-22-2014, 12:40 PM)PUZZLD Wrote: I would like to add on aswell the president aloud us to rp as window cleaners! The day before soul ripper was on when we was doing it, tbh all we was doing was role playing.
You still need acces to public build, even if no admins are on the server. Including that your props was unsupported + flying in the air. (Look at first picture, the props don't hit nexus)

A few moments later a prop pusher tried killing us with baths and a pod, bit conterversial how you don't printscreens that isn't it.
I haven't seen anyone trying to kill you with a pod, rather get up again with a pod after jumping down, I might be wrong that ka-nini tried to get up to you again, but looked like he tried to get up to you right after he or someone else jumped down.

All I have to say is we're guilty of role playing sorry such a crime. Ps doom dude pm'd my friend saying all we have to do is weld on extras so it looks more like a cleaning platform.
I can't tell when Doomdude1 told you to build more realistic/build supports on the "Elevator", but if he said it before this episode you should probably have done it, and if it's after this episode maybe he could say it here.

Also this was days ago...

I only post banrequests a few times a week, thus I first post this now.

(02-22-2014, 01:15 PM)drullex Wrote: I was also window cleaning with them, we was constantly getting baths smashed at the cleaning rig.

If people tried to kill you with props, you should've gathered evidence and posted ban requests on them. (Can't tell if you already did this.)

I find this weird how we have done nothing wrong but role play out the situation!

I honestly don't see the roleplay in spawning a prop then using stacker tool to get one more on top, then adding ropes/winches on the cornors and afterwards using toolgun to push it up in the air while you're on it.

Personally that is my opinion and I know I can't have the final say I just know we did nothing wrong.

Tools/Props Rules
3. Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items. (You had no keypads/buttons to make the elevator go up/down)
4. Do not propsurf yourself or others. (You propsurfed up to the top by using toolgun)
5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission. (I can't tell if Doomdude1 gave you permissions, but I we had no online admins/mods on the server)
7. It's not allowed to make traps, constructions that kill people. (People died by falling down from the elevator)
10. All your constructions must be supported. This means no floating constructions. (Your props wasn't supported nor was it realistic)

OOC and IC Rules
2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes. (You kept going back to the destination where you died)
The thing is we had to push the prop up so we could build up there sorry but picking
Me out in this is so wrong! There is so many people
Involved! I just cba to argue because it's unfair there is 7 others who joined in with me... Also they have acess to my props as we are a big clan so it's not exactly my fault....
(02-22-2014, 04:46 PM)PUZZLD Wrote: The thing is we had to push the prop up so we could build up there sorry but picking
Involved! I just cba to argue because it's unfair there is 7 others who joined in with me... Also they have acess to my props as we are a big clan so it's not exactly my fault....

It seems to me this looked like it was being just built when you took the screen shots (because the window cleaning thing was still on the floor) So they had to get a way to get up to the top of the nexus to start the RP properly, I was there for like the whole time when this was being built and they did add buttons.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(02-22-2014, 04:56 PM)Qerhem Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 04:46 PM)PUZZLD Wrote: The thing is we had to push the prop up so we could build up there sorry but picking

It seems to me this looked like it was being just built when you took the screen shots (because the window cleaning thing was still on the floor) So they had to get a way to get up to the top of the nexus to start the RP properly, I was there for like the whole time when this was being built and they did add buttons.

I personally think it was an rp that went wrong the boy who did the prop pushing had access to my props his name is james I have forgot his steam name but personally I see no point on this

(02-22-2014, 04:56 PM)Qerhem Wrote:

It seems to me this looked like it was being just built when you took the screen shots (because the window cleaning thing was still on the floor) So they had to get a way to get up to the top of the nexus to start the RP properly, I was there for like the whole time when this was being built and they did add buttons. Also I didn't break NLr random people was just jumping on
PUZZLD - approved 1day - prop pushing / maybe even called surfing?
you should of used stuff like winch
Ka-nini - approved 1day - using seat to get player up to platform