Banned for NLR
Name: Bcal

Ban ID: 44842

[FL] Narcotic

Reason NLR timer

involved players: Rule

I was banned for my NLR timer not being over, but it was past 6 minuet's and I wasn't doing anything related to my previous life. I also have a screen shot to prove this because the player said that I was not truthful.

Thank you for your time
Show me the screenshot then.
(02-21-2014, 01:49 PM)Narc Wrote: Show me the screenshot then.

how should I do that, should I show it through Skype or steam or what?
(02-21-2014, 08:16 PM)TheyCallMeBRICAL Wrote:

I think Narc wants you to upload the image to a website like www.imageshack.com and post the link so he can see the image
(sorry if i may not post here)
(02-21-2014, 08:25 PM)Funny Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 08:16 PM)TheyCallMeBRICAL Wrote:

I think Narc wants you to upload the image to a website like www.imageshack.com and post the link so he can see the image
(sorry if i may not post here)

Thanks for the help, ill try uploading it there

Here is the link to the image: https://imageshack.com/i/marliwj
That image was taken when you took the elevator back down from the spot at which you died; the top floor, your timer was at 4 minutes while you were up there. Explain that.
(02-21-2014, 09:18 PM)Narc Wrote: That image was taken when you took the elevator back down from the spot at which you died; the top floor, your timer was at 4 minutes while you were up there. Explain that.

I got in the elevator and went down one floor because I was getting shot at by rule. I did not go back to the bottom floor.
Bcal, to be honest, what you just said was pathetic. You are blatantly lying to the Administrator. If I was "shooting at you" after you came up and broke NLR, then how about the admin checks the damage logs for proof? I hope you know that lying in an UBR can get you in lots of trouble, so I don't see why you don't just wait out the ban when you clearly knew what you did is wrong. Now you're trying to give the admin false screenshots from when you weren't even in the same place when I reported you breaking NLR. I saw you, you came up to the top floor, I told you that you were breaking NLR, you denied, and ran away from me under gunpoint again when I told you to stop.
I hope you admins will read this and take what I said into consideration.
Thanks,
Rule 34
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Falsifying evidence and statements is in strict violation with the courthouse rules.

You broke the rules, denied.