seabisquit unpermaban request
Your name: (My (in-game)name is [GS]Captive_illusion but the person im speaking for is "seabisquit")

Your ban ID: (34416)

Banned by: (Jokhah)

Reason: (The last one was mugging as BMD)

Involved: (seabisquit, Jesus and me Captive_illusion)

Why we should unban you: (

Hello

it's been at least six month from when my friend (ign:"seabuisquit") was Perma-banned witch was quite sad actually cuss he is the most RP addicted person i know and iv been there almost every ban hes had and the most time the only reason he was banned was misscommunication cuss the admins is often, with good reason tired and bad at communicating so the person that yells the highest in a debate that is approved by an admin. No offense to the admins cuss its not there fault that small children is fucking around to much and the admins get tired, but please he have been in the naughty-corner for around six months now can't he have another chance? thank you for you're time Smile

- A friend

Seabisquit's steam id: STEAM_0:1:45894429)
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
He's had 12 chances. Seriously. 12. And the ban before the one I issued clearly stated last chance. Why, oh why, should I change my mind? I predict that he'll just get banned again. Why isn't he posting this himself? Banned on the server doesn't mean banned on the forums.

What is his forum account name?

Actually, http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=9446 I found him. Seeing as he can't even take the time to make is own unban request, my answer is no. Close this thread please and when he wants to be a big boy, he can post his own unban request.
Denied.

12 ban is quite alot and should have been enough chances to change his behaviour. Besides, if he won't even make his own UBR then there is no reason to even concider an unban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator