Unban Request(Samurai Joe)
Your name: Samurai Joe

Your ban ID: 44654
Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: BRA (42716) - Randon Deathmantch

Involved: Xmanimus,MrDeadly,[FL:RP] Fps zigor,James

Why we should unban you: First,The reason for killing the corleone named [FL:RP] Fps zigor and the citizen named James is that they were starting to call me and Xmanimus "Little kid" because of our voice, and they were also punching,stabbing and shooting us for no reason.The reason for killing the Filmer of the video in the BRA which his name is MrDeadly was punching me and he wasn't involved in this battle at all,which he WASN'T shot by me as you can see in the video,I've only shot the officer,Which the reason for killing him was because he was pointing at me a taser while I was in the middle of the battle,Which probably made me kill him because of pointing at me a taser to avoid to get myself arrested.In the video it doesnt prove that me and Xmanimus,my friend said that it was just for fun.

The BRA:http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42716&highlight=Samurai+Joe

I believe this is enough provement to what REALY happened over there.

~Samurai Joe
And what was the exact reason for that "battle" ?
(02-17-2014, 05:43 PM)Freezak Wrote: And what was the exact reason for that "battle" ?
The reason for that "battle" whatever you call it,Mostly they followed us,sweared at us until it got to the situation that they took out knifes,I showed them that I wasen't breaking fearRP by holding a crowbar and an ak-47 which I had in my item slots,Then it got to that we shot them to death,I can say that there is no proof for what happend before,but this is the exact reason for why that battle started.
Even if you had it in your inventory already, if they pulled the knife first, you're supposed to follow FearRP.
(02-17-2014, 05:58 PM)Freezak Wrote: Even if you had it in your inventory already, if they pulled the knife first, you're supposed to follow FearRP.
As you can see in the video I pulled my gun out when they were raising their knifes.I held mt crowbar when their knifes were down.If their knifes were down it mean they mean no harm but I was still holding a crowbar to be ready for a battle if they will raise their knifes.
You killed the officer who was actually defenseless, seing how he couldn't even taze you, you were all unnecessarily promoting agressiveRP.
(02-17-2014, 06:14 PM)Freezak Wrote: You killed the officer who was actually defenseless, seing how he couldn't even taze you, you were all unnecessarily promoting agressiveRP.
Listen,I dont care about the ban length,I know you are going to close this unban request after I said that,but I'm making this unban request to show you how not nice they were acting and ruining experience of the under age kids who wants to role play in this game,I may have a little high voice in the microphone but it doesnt mean that they should chase me calling me a little kid all the time and getting to a situation of stalikng,annoying and causing it into a battle!
Checked the logs, zigor's behaviour could be questionable a while ago, seeing how he was acting agressive as well, i'm going to approve it. Watch out next time and try to avoid such situations, especially on the streets close to the main one.