unban request ConstantFlea5
Your name: ConstantFlea5

Your ban ID:44542

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Random tease

Involved: The citizen who trying to kill me

Why we should unban you: Before reading all this sorry if the message have a lot of error (im Canadian)
i don't know why i got banned for Random tease , i just do my police job when i see a guys aresting other people so i go to help him and a citizen come i my back hit me 3 time and try to kill me so i tease him and when i handcuffing him to put him in the jail for hitting a cop i got banned for random tease Huh I think you should take more information before banning people because im just doing my job...
PS: Sorry if i have a lot of error on this message (im Canadian) and I LOVE this server so much. Hope i got unbanned from this server and playing again a long time
Ehm, you were tazing everyone in a 10 mile radius of you. I don't really see any way to justify that.
(02-16-2014, 05:42 PM)Vauld Wrote: Ehm, you were tazing everyone in a 10 mile radius of you. I don't really see any way to justify that.
what i only help a a guys arresting other people when a citizen come in my back and try to kill me so i tase him and when i handcufing him i got banned...
You tased like 5 people in an attempt to get him down.
(02-16-2014, 06:55 PM)Vauld Wrote: You tased like 5 people in an attempt to get him down.

uh? i just taze 2 people -_-' another guys just run and taze everyone just for fun but me i just taze 2 people with reason...
Denied.