Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Your name: SurprisedTissue

Your ban ID: 44430

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Freezing props in middle of road and such

Involved: O.J, MrToxic-

Why we should unban you: Me and my friends thought it would be funny to freeze props and stuff and wait for cops to get mad then delete them because we have nothing else better to do with our time i know right. So we watched and waited as people crashed into it and we thought they would get cops but in the end they must have called an admin didnt really realise this was against the rules, i will go take another look at them sorry for any disruptions i may have caused bare in mind i was just trying to be a funny guy. Thanks for reading sorry.
Not tolerated, messing around is not a justification of an unban. Anything else to add before I decide?
(02-13-2014, 11:06 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Not tolerated, messing around is not a justification of an unban. Anything else to add before I decide?

(02-13-2014, 11:06 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Not tolerated, messing around is not a justification of an unban. Anything else to add before I decide?

only that i am sorry and that i really didnt mean to cause trouble i do know it is now breaking the rules and i just want to have fun and not wait 2 days for it i wish i had been warned by you before you banned me but we all make mistakes. Thanks for reading anyway. if you could decide to unban me i would be most greatful and will try my best to not break thre rules again. Thanks

like im not going to lie i wasnt exactly behaving so thats why i'm not saying "oh the admins are all corrupt and idiots who dont know what they are doing" i got banned for what i see as probably i valid reason but not for 2 days. i understand what i have done dont worry.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player SurprisedTissue will stand as issued.

[FL] Verzyn
Server Administrative Team