Banned for NLR, which was for no reason
Your name: Uber Crispy Crunch
Your ban ID: 44392

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Well, I think this may have been a mistake although I'm not sure. NLR it said.

Involved: I have no idea.

Why we should unban you: Well, I think this was a false ban because I never broke NLR. When I was with the cops, I was called out to MTL to fight the rebels, then I died. Then I join the rebels because I was bored then after about say, idk, 5 minutes I was banned for NLR when I saw the previous cops who were fighting with the rebels banned for NLR. I do believe that this was a mistake, in no way am I angry or thrustrated but I would like to be unbanned so I can continue to play my favourite game and server. Thank you for read.
You died as a Police officer the raid, 2 minutes after you switch jobs and join the raid again. NLR is still in effect even when you switch jobs and you should of waited the full 5 minutes before returning.
(02-13-2014, 12:49 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You died as a Police officer the raid, 2 minutes after you switch jobs and join the raid again. NLR is still in effect even when you switch jobs and you should of waited the full 5 minutes before returning.

Oh, sorry for that. I didn't realise that was something that happend when you switch jobs, when I spawned I saw a cop shooting at my rebel friends (as soon as I joined) but I didn't know that. I'm sorry for what I done, I'm not looking for a second chance and I will wait out my ban.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Uber Crispy Crunch (STEAM_0:0:51304152) will stand as issued.
Please note, that NLR is always in effect when you change from one job to another.

[FL] Verzyn
Server Administrative Team