Banned for misleading situation
Question 
Name: Brian Callahan in game is Bcal is AFK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54873925

Banned ID: 44366

Reason: (Prop Pushing)

Banned By:[FL:M] ZedsDead

Involved: Cops, Random people, basically everyone was bunched up around the Evo tower.

Reason for Unban: I believe that I should be unbanned because I was trying to help a player in a non RP situation. The guys (don't remember name) car was stuck in between a pole and a bench. The guy asked for help in local OOC. Than out of no where I was tazed by a cop as I was pushing the car out with a small chair, and Zed flew up to us. As I began to type I received a ban without even a discussion to clear everything up. All and all I did not mean to cause harm to the server either way.
You prop pushed a car leading to the death of yourself and an officer. You are allowed, if necessary, to GENTLY push a car if it is stuck. When theres a mod standing right next to a stuck car, which isnt even your car, there is no reason for you to prop push it. When there is staff members on, you simply call us for help. I see no reason why this ban should be lifted.
Also if I did anything wrong with the setup of the thread, please help me fix it for if there's a next time

(02-13-2014, 04:53 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: You prop pushed a car leading to the death of yourself and an officer. You are allowed, if necessary, to GENTLY push a car if it is stuck. When theres a mod standing right next to a stuck car, which isnt even your car, there is no reason for you to prop push it. When there is staff members on, you simply call us for help. I see no reason why this ban should be lifted.

I was trying to do lightly move the car, but I was tazed, I understand that you said that I should have called an admin and I understand, that was a mistake on my part. The only reason I did it was because he asked for help. I will accept my ban as you said, but it is very unfortunate because I was planning on spending my day off tomorrow RPing with my friends on fearless.

Also thank you for taking the time to read my thread post.
Waiting for admin to close the thread.
Denied.