Unban Request for JakubW/Cookie
Your name: Cookie

Your ban ID: 39458

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason:Random raid, RDxM3, propclimbing. You should know better. 11'th ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello everybody,my name is JakubW/Cookie and I got banned for failrping,random raiding and also RDM. I am sincerly very and I mean very, sorry for what I did to Verzyn and all of the admins,and if I get unbanned or if my ban gets shortened. I will ...
'' I will do more peacefulRP, I will not do as much agressiveRP as I did.''
'' I will help new player's out,to let them see where all the things are, etc,nexus. ''
'' I will not RDM.''
'' I will always try my best to respect the community etc, moderators and admins. ''
'' I will not raid anything unless I have sufficient proof that he has contrabands or drugs. ''
'' And I will not failRP''
'' I will RP as much as possible''
'' I will use /report only if needed ''
Thank you everybody for reading this,and I am sorry to the Fearless Community. - Regards JakubW.

( Sorry for my poor English, I am polish,studying English. )
I said 3 months back that if you waited some time, collected your thoughts and posted a unban request saying you were sorry and showing how you would improve than I would consider an unban. You have done this and you have acted very maturely. I think that you deserve another chance in the community, but remember, you are treading on thin ice so keep within the rules! I'll leave this to an administrator for now.
You have a total of 225 hours and you've managed to rack up 11 bans. This means you've broken (on average) a rule every 20.4 hours.

You have alot of serious bans. Your most recent one is the most serious in my opinion.
At this time, you had been banned 10 times before and you knew that you were getting close to end of the line on FLRP and you decided to RDM 3 people in a random raid aswell as propclimbing? This is also not the first time you've been banned for RDM x3.
These are actions you know quite easily are against the rules, especially the propclimbing and still you did this. I think this only proves the disrespect you have for the rules.

Words are words and you can be telling us whatever you think we want to hear, without there being no truth behind these words. I'm for one not convinced. I suggest you go ahead and explain your most recent ban and why you did as you did. Here are the points I want you to talk about further:

- 10 previous bans (knowing you were close to the end on FL) and you went ahead and committed these actions
- High bancount compared to your hours
- Why we should give you another chance at all, and how we can trust you
- Your two bans: 37521 and 39458 (banned for RDMx3 TWO DIFFERENT TIMES)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Agreed, I think my decision was too quick. Enzyme has made a very good point here, as he said, please explain your latest ban and talk in-depth on the topics listed above.
Okay,well the ban I got that made me perm,well basiclly I wanted to lets say ''showoff'' to everybody which was a very stupid idea. And my tenth previous bans , I knew I was on the borderline of getting a perma,even though I read the rules, I just freaked out,and got those ten bans. My bancount was just me derping around with my friends and my friends said '' Lets play truth or dare '' So I chose dare,and they dared me to act stupid,so I did and got bans.. I would be okay if the ban was even shortened, and I could send a video of how I normally roleplay without acting very stupid,and not breaking any rules. My two bans of RDMing x3 were when the whole server V2p went wild and no admins were, I tried to contact some admins,but nobody responded, and so I went wild with everybody too.
- Regard J.W

Also I think you should give me a last,final try to check if im worth playing on the Fearless servers.
Denied.