[BUYING] House
(02-14-2014, 08:23 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 06:37 PM)Temsex Wrote: Hi again,
I have created a house based on your picture above on Single Player Gmod to which I can replicate tomorrow on Fearless.

It has a very spacious viewing area which I love.
The garage has enough room to get out of any car either side.
It has a spacious contra room which you could get 2-3 peoples contra in if you desire.
It has a large living area with a staircase going up to the viewing gallery.
The garage has a door which links to the living area and the gallery has a good which links to the contra room.

Let me know if you like it and we can talk about prices,

Thanks
BoatLyfe

Pictures:
[Image: WSYVUxb.jpg]
[Image: 6s1oJrr.jpg]
[Image: BGiQUJ5.jpg]
[Image: XZ0bXTS.jpg]
[Image: VtkFdUF.jpg]

Wow this is great! Except when u replicate it tomorrow, could you give it a modern look? I need to be able to use this house for Roleplay as well. And it needs to look like a nice designer house. And do you mind using small pillars instead? The pillars are kinda fat here. I'd prefer the house to be made of wood and glass.

I was a little bit limited to textures when making this so yes I can definately make it look more modern on the build server, I will also change it up to make it look more modern, I will put some pics on here tomorrow Smile
The following 1 user Likes Temsex's post:
  • Ne0ster
(02-14-2014, 08:23 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: [quote='Temsex' pid='337689' dateline='1392403058']
Hi again,
I have created a house based on your picture above on Single Player Gmod to which I can replicate tomorrow on Fearless.

It has a very spacious viewing area which I love.
The garage has enough room to get out of any car either side.
It has a spacious contra room which you could get 2-3 peoples contra in if you desire.
It has a large living area with a staircase going up to the viewing gallery.
The garage has a door which links to the living area and the gallery has a good which links to the contra room.

Let me know if you like it and we can talk about prices,

Thanks
BoatLyfe

Wow this is great! Except when u replicate it tomorrow, could you give it a modern look? I need to be able to use this house for Roleplay as well. And it needs to look like a nice designer house. And do you mind using small pillars instead? The pillars are kinda fat here. I'd prefer the house to be made of wood and glass.

Hi again, I have build a replica on the build server and here are some pictures:

[Image: 4b1xsp3.jpg]
[Image: 2l2GPcm.jpg]

I hope it meets your expectations, pm me to talk about a price if you like it,

Thanks
Boat.