Un-Ban Request
Your name: Zeteki

Your ban ID: 44336

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Basing in Labs

Involved: Myself and Boatlyfe

Why we should unban you: i feel this was a Harsh ban on us, we set up a Squatters RP and used the labs as they were not owned by anyone and if any room was taken in the labs we was gunna leave the Labs we purchased 1 door and set up a Complex Meth Lab to make it look like a actual setup, our intentions were not malicious in any way and we wanted to bring more people into the RP so we can claim squatters rights, didn't now you need permission as you can see by my hours played i am still getting to grips with all the different rules, when Drogas TP'd on to us ,there was no communication between me and him personally, if he told us and gave a warning saying you cant do this i would of listened i don't think a 3 day ban is Justice, i was willing to remove the props if i had an order too by Drogas but there was lack of communication.
Thank you for reading
-Zeteki
The labs are owned by the government. The way you can tell the government owns the labs is by noticing the way to get down into the labs is by going through the nexus garage.

So basing in the labs is basing in the nexus which is not allowed.
i fully understand that it is government owned we was already RPin as "Squatters", i just dont believe a ban should always be the answer Drogas, it's my first time ever doing that you could of just said look.. you're being stupid basing down here or something! a verbal warning works as well, you didnt even communicate towards me i just get banned instantly, i am not arguing I'm just voicing my opinion to you
Was your story different than Temsex's?
i understand you have to deal with alot as you are an Admin, but a 3 day ban is a long time depending we wasn't actually farming the contra unless we was physically moving it, when we set out on this we didn't think we was going to get banned if we knew we would of, we wouldn't of done it + the nexus garage doors were wide open for about 3-4 minutes
So the door was open so that means you can go down in the labs and put contraband?

And let me remind you that both of you had not permission to do this whatso ever.
but is it not the Police/SRU to make sure people dont go down to the labs? make sure the garage is secure? which was top priority when i was RPin as S.A.S (SRU), but why such a lengthy ban?

i honestly wouldn't mind even if it was a 24 hour ban i already learnt my lesson? from the initial ban.. i have 51 hours on this server and alot of that is police time :/, i really enjoy the server too
Its not a lengthy ban it is three days for using the labs for a contra spot.

Denied. Length is fair.