Unban Request The Rock
Your name: The Rock

Your ban ID: 44190

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: KOS not allowed

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Well i got banned by Drogas for KOS but the thing is i hadnt actualy KOS anyone (This can be confirmed in the logs)

I had killed 1 person in the duration of my time at the presidents farm for shooting another SRU member. I was protecting the president in the Farms in 1 barn (due to several random raids by rebels and corleones they had to change locations) and i had 1 wall around of the barn , i then had fences around of that wall but with space between both (space enough for cars driving between each wall) and i had 1 sign saying stuck to the gate as a deterant that said " Trespassers will be shot, Stay at least 50 meters away"

I was banned shortly after Drogas noticed the sign without warning and told over steam that "KOS is not allowed, nor are signs that say tresspassers will be shot"

The first part of what he said made sense, though never have I heard of a policy stateing you cannot have a sign that says "Tresspassers will be shot" as a deterant to keep people away, nor does the statement of "Tresspassers will be shot" always mean shot to death, unless followed by "Surviviors will be shot again"

As far as the rules show the only things you cannot put on your signs are things that fall under:

General Rules
4: Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.

14: No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

16:No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or derivatives.

17: Do not use extremist symbols such as swastikas or hammers and sickles.

19: No advertising things that are not FL related in any form (ie. Steam names, OOC chat etc.)

and probably:

OOC/IC Rule 2:Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

The fact the sign says "Tresspassers will be shot" does not mean they will, ive essentialy been punished for a potential rule infaction that "May" have taken place at some point in the future, that did not infact ever take place.

A pm asking to remove the sign would have been sufficiant if it had been requested and was this big of an issue.
It said Trespassers would be killed. Please do not lie.
Still n reason for ban me , i didnt kos anyone , sign isnt a reason for ban anyone .
It is a reason to ban you. Kill on sight anything is not allowed. If a president says "if you go into nexus you are going to be killed on sight" does that mean we do not do anything until someone actually is killed?

The fact that you even tried to lie about that in this unban request disappoints me. I also told you that it was not allowed while undercover, but that doesnt matter I guess since only admins know the rules or you either only listen to admins.

Denied.