Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Darth

Your ban ID: 44144

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: smashing into an ambulance, then CDMing 4 people, 9th ban

Involved: [FL:RP] BerkanEnes , ALLONS-Y

Why we should unban you: Urgently need to catch up with my apartment and I hit the car in front of me and so I ate ban and 22 days Please help me Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
he is protect money printers and drug labs and he riding very fast car so he bump ambulance and he dont seeing way so he killed peoples and 21day ban please unban my friend we love FearlessRp we love CityRp

Not involved, warned - Enzyme
Having contraband he needs to protect is not a reason to drive around like an idiot. When he drove like he did, then he will be held responsible for any accidents caused by him.

I find your "why you should be unbanned"-reason to be quite invalid. That is not a reason to be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I looked at the rules in the rules to make an accident he is not that what a thing. You have banned me
im trying to protect my contras because officers planning a lockdown
Right.. And how does this prove that you didn't break any rules?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I can not see a rule to make an accident
Quote:Vehicle rules

1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
11. Don't randomly crash into other vehicles.

If you choose to drive like an idiot and run over people, then this is your fault.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I supposed to just rush knowing that I did not bump
Going at 50mph into the side of an ambulance dealing with an emergency, then smashing down several people, whilst your passenger screams "FUCK YEAH!!", doesn't seem to much as a wrongful ban to me.

Denied.