Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton
Your name: [FL:RP] Hexton, Maria

Your ban ID: 43800

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Lying to an admin to try and sell his car at market price

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello you are speaking to Mikkels (Hexton). Mikkel wont really leave hes room exept when theres dinner, the only thing he complains about is to get unbanned from this server. And im not a computer nerd so i dont know what a server is or why im writing on this webside, all i know is that my son is sorry for what hes done and he really want to start playing the game again and hes handicaped so hes not doing so much at home but he stopped everything what he did before please help me here i dont know what to do.

Deer Regards Maria - Mikkels mom.
I am sorry to inform you that I am unable to lift the punishment on this server on your son.

You see what he did is completely unacceptable on our stand point that even under the conditions you have given me I cannot do so. You see he lied to several of the administrators we have in this gaming community to try and get free refunds off of purchases he has made.

If you do not know what to do in this situation is to tell him that there are a million gaming communities on Garrysmod and to try and find a new one.

I cannot give special treatment to selected players due to conditions because that is unfair for everyone else.
Dear Drogas

You got to help me out here, cant you take all hes ingame stuff from him and let him start over we discussed that and he says that would be fine.
Its not about the items. What he did is completely unacceptable. He lied to numerous members of our staff to try and get a refund on an item that he bought initially, but then changed his mind and wanted to upgrade. Instead of doing what you are suppose to do which is sell the car though the marketplace or selling the car to other players, he blatantly lied to us telling us it was an accidental buy and he meant to click the new car he wanted.

This is completely cheating our system and is unfair to all the other players who play our game correctly. He knew what he was doing is against the rules and can be issued in a large punishment, but he chose to do it anyway and try and get away with it. After the fact he still tried to lie to me until I showed him the facts of him doing it in the past and then accepted that was what he was doing.

Like I said before I am sorry but I cannot allow myself to undo the ban because if I did it would be unfair for the rest of the community due to the fact this would be the consequence for everyone. Special treatment is unfair and I do not tolerate it. I hope you understand why I cannot let him start over.

Denied.