Unban Request Cooperative2222
Your name: Cooperative2222

Your ban ID: 43960

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Randomly punching people

Involved: Densorterose Korma

Why we should unban you: Because me and Densorterose are friends IRL and we were talking together, I then punched her cause she had my gun, and was AFK at the moment. I punched her 2 times (Second time was my little brother who is sitting besides me) But 24 hours for punching a person twice. Not fair, not good.
We had just gotten on the server and just started playing aswell, This ruined my day.
Who says men can't watch "My little pony" WHO MADE THAT RULE?!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43410755&b=9]
You punched two others besides your friend.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(02-05-2014, 03:13 PM)Grub Wrote: You punched two others besides your friend.
I did not.
I have not punched anybody besides her.
Who says men can't watch "My little pony" WHO MADE THAT RULE?!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43410755&b=9]
I watched you punch two other people around the floating Mustang at KFC. If it was one person, I wouldn't of banned you. You punched someone in front of the mustang, ran over to the stoplight and punched someone there as well.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub