Unban Request - Hexton
Your name: [FL:RP] Hexton

Your ban ID: 43800

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Lying to an admin to try and sell his car at market price

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I joined Fearless rp and i really enjoined it so i donated after playing about 30hours and i continued playing then i finally hit the 190k to buy the Supra (car) then i got those 60k more to buy the ferrari so i asked admin if he could refund my supra so i could affort the ferrari that costs 250k then he refunded it and i was happy and i drove around in it for a couple of days and i got me some more money (i got 150k more) so i could affort the Murcilago the car that cost 400k. I asked Drogas who was really friendly about it if he could refund my Ferrari so i could get the 400k car. Then he went AFK and checked it out he came back to me and he saw that i allready got one refund about so he thought i was cheating about market price of the cars. First time when i bought the Supra i didnt really clicked "wrong" i did it because i wanted a better car. And it didnt say anything about that in the rules so i asked and i got. I tried to get my ferrari refunded but Drogas checked it and he refused my refund and he saw my cheatings to get cars sold to market price again. Maybe you think its silly of me to say this and maybe u think its dumb but i didnt play RP for a long time and i thought the goal of the game was to get the most expensive things in the game. Its not really a good reason i know that but i thought i was legal and any time i saw people sell their cars i thought why dont they just get a refund, then i tried to get a refund and i did work first time but second time i didnt succeed. I thought i was able to do it and it was legal to do it, i didnt think i was cheating or abusing admins/mods i now admit my mistakes and i first now see that RP is about playing with friends and have fun not to cheat and get everything in the game, and if you really want me to be banned i just want to get it shortened a bit maybe to a week i think 14 days is way too much. This is my reason hope you can understand my words here

Deer Regards from

Hexton
You should be lucky I didnt perm you for this. You are lying to admins to try and get false refunds.

After speaking to Narcotic and Freezak about the case this is not only getting denied it is changing to a perm.

Denied.